KyuMin moment on Lotte fanmeet
POSTED ON Sabtu, 15 Februari 2014 AT 04.01 \\
ive just see this and i want to cry
;;aaaaaaaaaaaa;;


oh god oh god oh god
KyuMin oh godddd
;;aaaaaaaa;;
you do know how i really really miss them so much right? 
i want to cryyyyyyy

AND KYUHYUN'S EYESSSSS I CANNNTT!!!!
THIS KYUMIN FEELSSS OMEGEEEEE 


AND WHAT IS THAT NOW???
;;AAAAAAAA;;
HE'S FLIRTING WITH MING I CANTTT!!!

FEELSSSS
THESE FEELS ARE JUST TOO OVERWHELMING I REALLY REALLY WANT TO CRY
;;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;;

and apperiantly Ming is watching Kyu's musical with those exo boys and Changmin.
........... and im here. waiting and hoping and praying for some Kyuhyun and Sungmin moment.
some Kyuhyun and Sungmin couple selca maybe? :")

oh god...
oh god oh god....
I really really miss my otp and this KyuMin moments are just.....
:')
Im still sailing with this ship.
bless us.
bless KyuMin♥