Nice to see you again November♥
POSTED ON Kamis, 01 November 2012 AT 00.17 \\
Allhamdulillah :D
Thanks Ya Allah^^
Terima kasih karena aku dan keluarga aku masih dberi umur panjang dan dpertemukan lagi dg bulan November aku tercintah ini<3
Terima kasih :)

dan~
HELLOOOO NOVEMBERRR<33333
It's really nice to see you again :')
Your Princess (EHEM XD) is here.
and...
Let's enjoy this month :DDD

............
You guys dont know how this months meant so much to me.
because...
in This months.
I and Super Junior oppa was born :)

6 November... the day when Super Junior came to this world....
 and
18 November.
the day when I was born on this world too^^

see?
This months is really really reaaaallly meant so much for me.
and..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
16 NOVEMBER YAHH
;;AAAAAAAAAAAA;;
TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PART 2!!!!!!!!!!

/gegulingan/
gw gag sabar bwat menikmati bday present gw yang itu dulu~ xD
dan..
EHEM-
i hope...
all of my Birthday wishes will come true :)
AMEN.