He's okay :')
POSTED ON Sabtu, 03 November 2012 AT 05.55 \\
It's really....
It's really good to see him again :')


his smile.... oh How I really love that smile :')
Say Leeteuk oppa...
blom ada 1 minggu oppa di army, aku udah kangen banget sama oppa..
tapi...
aku seneng. aku seneng banget.
aku seneng soalny aku liad oppa bahagia dsana.
oppa baek2 aja.
oppa sehat.
dan You were smiling :)

oppa....
SJ lagi di chille, dan....
oppa dah liad new post di blogny Sungminnie belom? :')

The Chile performance ended well..
The first performance without Teukie hyung..
I was nervous and worried..
It’s very~ interesting and well done!!
We’re indeed shiny one stage~
Teukie hyung, are you watching?..
I miss you~
We should tell them about Korea and Korean together!
ㅠㅠWhat a pity.. We’re still not perfect yet~
Come back quickly~Because we’re doing really well!
We’ve been to many places overseas but this is the first time at South America..
Like what I’ve heard, it’s a passionate and cool country.
I would like to go to the other South American countries too!!!
Please find us frequently♥No matter where we go..
Korea, Japan and China fans who are 12 hours ahead of us..
I miss you all so much…I feel like time is moving in an opposite directionㅎㅎ
I’ll come back and greet you all handsomely again tomorow^^

Ya Allah Sungmin-ah :')
 
dan  Teukie oppa...

 

Ya Allah..... :')
This is why I really really love them so much<3

and... Kangin appa.....
kangen sama wifey appa yah? sabar yah appa...
we too.
just wait.. a little bit more ne? :')

dan...
UHUMMM!!!
ada anak umma (baca: Lee Sungmin) sama hubby-ny (baca: Cho Kyuhyun) itu xDDDD

oppa...
they are missing you too.
come back soon ne?
take care of your self.
I love you<3

Soldier Jungsoo fighting :D