See you Leeteuk oppa :)
POSTED ON Selasa, 30 Oktober 2012 AT 03.59 \\
I'm such a bad girl.
I'm indeed a fucking liar....
oppa....
mianne.... mian...
I was lying...
I lied when I said that I was okay.
I... I thought that I will be okay... but... no....
I'm not.

It's hard oppa.
It's hard.
but... if oppa can be that strong. I...... I can too.
and oppa...
I fulfilled my promise.
I did send oppa to army with a smile :)
eventho... yeah... I was still crying.
BUT!!!
I DID SMILE :)))))))
I'm so sooooo proud of oppa...


 

oppa gag nangis.
oppa senyum gtu.
dan oppa....
oppa really looks so handsome with that hair style.
really really handsome >///////<

oppa.....
I will really really miss you leader. 
Oppa dont have to worry.
soalny... meskpun skrg SJ gag da leader, secara leaderny ke army gtu yah xD, yg akan melindungi Super Junior skrg adalah ELF.
We will protect Super Junior.
because....

"Park Jungsoo is to protect the country, we are to protect Park Jungsoo.’"
ELF will protect Park Jungsoo and Super Junior :DDD




@special1004: While making a promise for 21 months later.. Good Bye..^^ 

well.....
oppa gag tau yah?
aku itu paling gg fond sama kata2 "Goodbye" and there will be no "Goodbye".
It's "See you later"
so...
See you later oppa...
See you 21 months later oppa^^


21 months?
gag lama kan yah? :)
oppa.... keep my words!
I will wait for you!

Bahagia adalah saat aku bisa ngjaga janji aku saat aku bilang aku bakal nunggu Kangin oppa.
dan.... sumpah... demi apapun dech..
gag akan ada yang tau betapa bahagiany saat aku bisa nepatin janji itu.
2 taun yang gw nungguin Kangin oppa.... udah kesampaian.
aku bener bisa nungguin Kangin oppa dari dia masuk sampai keluar army.
dan 
rasa bahagia itu.. bener gag kebeli apapun :')

sekarang,
I'm still waiting for Heechul oppa.
Heechul oppa tinggal nunggu 1 taun lagi :)
and I'll see him with SJ oppa on stage again^^

kalo aku bisa ngelakuin itu buat Kangin and Heechul oppa, pasti aku bisa nglakuin hal yang sama jga bwat Leeteuk oppa^^


Leeteuk oppa....
I will wait for you :)

dan sama kayak Heechul oppa.
yang gw berasa Heechul oppa wamil itu dia cuma liburan.
and It's a really long holiday.
but for my Teukie umma...

 

A really long schedule I see :)

tapi shedule yang ini oppa gag sama2 mmber Super Junior yang laen....
and I'll miss seeing oppa on stage.
singing and dancing with other SJ oppa.
I'll really miss it :")

yaaaahhh....
KangTeuk hiatus 2 taun lagi deh.
I.... I have to wait for another 2 years to see this again :')


tapi seenggaknya....
mereka dah bisa reunite lagi meskipun gg lama.
yang penting....
reunite :')
Kangin appa....
hug me? 

Be well! ^^ Be healthy! I will be back soon! wait just a little while!
Write many letters to me! So I wont be lonely!! ^_^

you too oppa....
Take care of yourself.
jangan terlalu maksain diri.
oppa bner harus jaga kesehatanny oppa.
makan yang teratur.
fuck diet.
oppa harus makan banyak buat cadangan tenaga oppa.
dan...
I try oppa...
aku akan nyoba bwat nulis surat buat oppa.
wait for my letter ne? :)

dan oppa...
saat oppa kesepian, 
please try to remember our sweet beautiful memories.
when you're with Super Junior and ELF.
please try to remember when you were swimming in the deep sapphire blue ocean.
and when oppa do that,
Oppa wont be lonely again^^

dan oppa...
aku, SJ, ELF, gag akan kemana-mana.
kita akan slalu ada disini.
kita akan slalu disini, setia, menunggu kepulanganny oppa.
so, dont worry to much ne?
you still have us.
this people who really love you.

I love you my cutie umma<3

@special1004: Will miss you… Love you..!!!

There’s not much (time) left now..I’ll go healty and come back well!!! Salute!!!^_^
Thank you and I love you..Bye..

kay oppa...
I'll keep your promise.
you have to come back to us well :')
I'll see you soon, ne?
Super Junior and ELF will see you 21 months later leader.

We are Super Junior.
Uri neun Super Junii-oeoooo!!!!



I love you Super Junior Leader.
I love you Soldier Park Jungsoo.
I really really love you Our angel without wings, Leeteuk.


Take care Uri Soldier :)
We will be reaaaally miss you<3


always Thank you, and Love youu.....