Leeteuk's oppa tweets :')
POSTED ON Senin, 29 Oktober 2012 AT 04.58 \\
finally.....
got my wifi connection fixed :')

dan..
AKSJGAHFDHASGDJHSAJDHASJ!!!!
OPPA UDAH GANTI RAMBUT AJAA
;;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;;

UMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
AAAAAAAAAAAA<333333333333
tapi sumpah yah..biasany kan kalo army botak gtu.
tapi ini???

Oppa looks so handsome and HOT with this new hairstyle<3333

and....
Leeteuk oppa... looked you spent last week happily :)


@special1004 I am now bald..I thought of this song..I sung it a lot when I was young..shave a bald head………my (image) goes according to my hair…(i’m) done for ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@special1004 I’m not bald…I’m not.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@special1004: D-1..now its a day..
Even until a day before the enlistment(,) the fans who took the sasaeng taxi kept following me..what should I do..today(,) just leave me alone..
No place to go..ㅠㅠShall move the luggages back home

@special1004: my beloved car for 3 years has left me~bye my beloved car~ㅠㅠ..

@special1004: While making a promise for 21 months later.. Good Bye..^^

@special1004: My room. I loved my dorm too much to come here often.. First reveal!!!^^ㅋ

say Leeteuk oppa...
besok udah 30 oct aja....
oppa.... as what you said.
21 months is nothing.
No matter how long it takes. 
I will. and always wait for you :)

tomorrow, 
I promise, I'll send you with a lot of smile.

I love you Park Jungsoo.
I love you.
I really really love you with all of my heart<3