SiTeuk and KangTeuk ._.
POSTED ON Senin, 03 September 2012 AT 07.46 \\
AGAIN XDDD
SITEUK DATE<33333
*DANCE*

@special1004: I’m not working out today~~^^ Please go back home early!!!

@siwon407 I’m not (exercising) too. We’re together^^@special1004 ㅋㅋ

@special1004 We’re doing this ㅋㅋㅋ playing basketball ㅋㅋㅋ


SUMPAH YAH KALIAN BDUAAA
;;AAAAAAAAAAA;;
 "we're together."
SO SWEET BANGET TAU GG???!!!

Oh my SiTeuk heart<3333
eh- ngedate-ny udah gtu di Kona Bean lagee u.u 
Teukie umma.. mau donk KyuMin jga nge-date di Kona Bean TT________TT

baru mau tuch gw nge-godain ini Teukie umma sama Siwon oppa yg baru ngedate....
tau2...... gw liad Kangin appa di TL gw ._.
.
..
...
OH MY GWAADDDD!!!
KANGIN APPAAA ;;AAAAAAAAAA;;
*PANICK*


@Himsenkangin: I want to share with a lot of people at the theater but seems like it’s not easy to do so. It’s kinda pity. A lot of you please come to watchㅋㅋ

@Himsenkangin: @siwon407 We played basketball together but only two of you drank juice

@Himsenkangin: MaSi you must promote my musical quickly so the tickets will be sold out. Show me your power, (then) I’ll do whatever you ask me toㅋ

padahal... itu Teukie umma sma Siwon oppa baru aja nge-tweet... dan... tau2... ada Kangin appa...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OTTHOKKEEEE???!!
TEUKIE UMMA KETAUAN SELINGKUH SAMA SIWON OPPA
;;AAAAAAAAAA;;

DAN TUH LIADDD!!!
"We played basketball together but only two of you drank juice"
 HABIS LOE SIWON OPPA
;;AAAAAAAAAAAA;;
KANGIN APPA WAS MADDD!!!!!
aduh-aduh-aduh....
This is soooo interesting ;;~~~~;; /slapped
btw- Ya ampun Kangin appa... please... please forgive Umma ne? :')
and YAAA!! Siwon oppa!! berhenti ngegodain umma donk ><
/well- it's not i dont mind xP

wohhooo~~ 
I love this~ /slapped 

and....... sadar gag sih?
skrg... teukie oppa sring nge-tweet dech..
hhe... I'm happy oppa...
Thank you :')

Always thank you and love Teukie oppa<3