HUBBY CHO MENTIONED HIS WIFEY MING ;;A;;
POSTED ON Selasa, 18 September 2012 AT 16.05 \\
;;AAAAAAAAAAAAA;;
BLESS URI KYUMIN HEART<333333333

Q: Sungmin and Kyuhyun are the only roommates in the group right? Praise him for a bit.

Kyuhyun: Sungmin hyung has a very caring heart. I often use the internet till late into the night, and Sungmin hyung is a person who sleeps early. But no matter how late I stay up or make noises, he will tell me, “It’s okay, do what you want to” and then continue sleeping. But if I lie down first, then he will answer all messages.. He’s very caring, and always places his attention on/ takes care of me.

-

Q: Not bad, then what kind of roommate is Kyuhyun to Sungmin?

Kyuhyun: To hyung.. I guess someone who is very noisy and mischevious. Why isn’t (this interview) focussing on me… Hahaha


HUBBY MENTIONED HIS WIFEYY<333
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!!!
I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUNNN
;;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;;

You dont know how this mean so much to me
and How happy I am now :")
forever... I'm down with this ship<3


cr: 0203KYU0105EUN
chinese translation: RUI伊密达
translated to English by